Where do we start … We had this fairy tale wedding planned from the day we got engaged and knew exactly what we wanted.
27 May 2017, on a perfect winters day in the heart of Magaliesburg at the breath-taking Askari Game Lodge we joined hands, exchanged vows and became one. We didn’t really have a theme, only the main colour being burgundy. The rest of the décor ideas we made it work together as we went along. The ceremony was held in the Forrest, for this reason we decide to bring in sunflowers with green and white/cream to keep the Forrest feel and used a bit more burgundy colour at the reception. A lot of hard work, a lot of weekend shopping and long nights had gone into this day and it turned out perfect even with a few hurdles on the day.
All our suppliers contributed to make our day special :
- Venue: Askari Game Lodge
- Wedding Dress: The Boys Couture
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Peaches and Spice
- Suit hire (all): Eurosuit Sandton
- Gowns, hangers, slippers: Candylicious Lingerie
- Invitations, ceremony booklets, guest tree, take away cake boxes: Fralenco
- All T-shirt printings, laser cutting etc.: Only you design
- Tote bags for Bridesmaids: Heavenly garters
- Chocolate names (used to do guest seating at the tables): Snyman sjokolateur
- Make-up & hair on the day: Roxanne's Professional Hair Make up
- Spraytan: Bronze boutique sa
- DJ: Flash mobile disco
- MC (Well-Known comedian and friend of ours): Warren Robertson
- Cake: Sweet Joy
- Cake Topper: Gina Freehill Collections
- Pastor: Callie Venter from Nuwe Lewe Krugersdorp
- Dance Lessons: Paul from Ministry of dance studio
- Photographer: Suikerbekkiefotografie
- Décor: Caterworld (White River, Mpumalanga)
Sweet joy designs and creates luxurious delectable art works for your wedding day.
Eurosuit has established itself as the leading brand in men’s formal wear hire and sale.
Heavenly Garters by Louise Benavides Hand created wedding garters that are unique and stylish.
Ever been blessed by an elephant? Enjoy wedding celebrations with a difference at Askari Lodge in Magaliesberg. Just over an hour from Johannesburg or Pretoria, Askari Lodge of...