Have to choose a marriage officer you do not know? Meet with me without any obligation and then decide.
Fairest Cape Weddings offer the services of a mature, friendly and experienced marriage officer, duly appointed by Department Home Affairs, who is able to advise and assist you and also solemnize your marriage. We have had the privilege to marry couples from Sweden, UK, Holland, Germany, USA, Czech Republic, Russia, Taiwan, Hong Kong and numerous South Africans.
Meet with me before the wedding and talk about what you as a couple would like on your wedding day. Your wedding ceremony will be tailored and adapted to accommodate your wishes and ideas, whether something short and sweet in the comfort of your home or a ceremony that is longer.
- A non-denominational ceremony but we are also acquainted and comfortable with all aspects of a religious solemnization.
- Meeting with you as a bridal couple to discuss and plan the order of events, duration and content of the wedding ceremony.
-Advice in respect of legal procedures, ie. Ante-Nuptial Contract, and guidance to non SA Nationals re registration of the marriage in your home country.
- Prompt and efficient reply by email to any questions or queries you may have.
- Seamless co-operation with and assistance to your Wedding Co-ordinator should you have appointed one.
- - We endeavor to make the solemnization of your marriage a relaxed and enjoyable experience.
- A Marriage Certificate as well as a copy of the Marriage Register will be made available to you on the day.
- Personal submission of your marriage documentation for registration with the Department of Home Affairs.
- For more about my style and approach Click Here To See A Video
Hi Johan, We hope you are well! We could not have asked for someone better to ‘make us legal’ The ceremony was exactly what we wanted. We received lots of compliments from our guests – they all loved the ceremony as much as we did. Your guidance and advice during our meeting with you, was very valuable and made all the arrangements a breeze. So this is just to say thank you very much for your part in making our day perfect – it was the perfect start to an incredible day and a long and happy marriage. We will certainly recommend you to all our unmarried family and friends. Thank you so much!!!!
William and Amanda Otto. (Rickety Bridge, Franschhoek )
Dear Johan, We just wanted to say thank you so, so much for the big part you played in our wedding day. It was a really great day and you received ‘hundreds’ of compliments from our guests! You have been a pleasure to work with and thank you for making our day and our ceremony so special and unique. Kind regards,
Charlotte and Kyle Lindsay ( Meerendal Wine Estate, Durbanville Hills)
Dear Johan, Chaana and I would like to thank you for making our day as special as you did. You were truly brilliant and everyone loved you. We are so glad that we found you. We truly appreciate everything you did and will definitely recommend your services to family, friends and as many complete strangers as possible.. Keep up the good work. Thank you, regards,
The Ashworths – Steenberg Hotel & Spa
Dear Johan, we just wanted to say a massive thank you from Mike and I and all that attended our very special wedding on the yacht near Clifton beach. You were great and everything that we wanted. If I ever hear of anyone planning to marry in Cape Town I will surely recommend you:-)
Rebecca Fyans, Southsea, Hampshire. UK