Highlights of our day :
- getting ready with my bridesmaids, I think my girls were more excited than I was! They were all so amazing and helpful and we all had so much fun building up to the big moment
- walking down the isle, wow!! This moment was like a dream, I hardly remember seeing anybody walking down, except my husband. The nerves and emotions were all so real.
- forgetting the rings, as the priest was talking, someone realised they forgot to send the rings down the isle! Everyone had a good laugh and my brother in law ran to get them.
- saying I do, what an amazing moment to be witnessed by all the people we cherise
- Our pictures, we had our pictures done out in the 'bush' basically, and my husband was next to me everystep of the way helping me and ensuring I dont ruin my beautiful dress.
- the speeches and reception, what an absolute blast!! The speeches were all so touching. My sister, my dad and my husbands bestman and my husband all spoke. Each of their speeches were incredible, and either had everyone in laughter or tears.
- Our first dance, we had been to a few dance lessons and had a whole dance planned out. Needless to say we both ended up only remembering the beginning part and then just winged the rest. Nobody even knew ;)
- The selfie mirror, what a hit! Everyone loved this and so many commented afterwards on the fabulous idea and how much they loved it. Really worth it!
We went to Mauritius and everything about it was so amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon