Wow...how to put in words the most beautiful perfect day of our lives....
There are so many memorable moments and countless highlights that made our day amazing and one of the BEST WEDDINGS that we have ever been to :-) OUR WEDDING.
OUR LIST OF HIGHLIGHTS:
1. The Venue (and all it has)!
We chose the one and only venue that spoke to our heart and resembled who we are as a couple (and I blush when I say this, it was the first and only venue we viewed): The Nutcracker Country Venue in Parys, Free State
2. My magical Isle inside the chapel - walking down a beautiful isle of green grass in the middle of winter...with that the warmth from countless amounts of candles and touch of glitter was a dream come true. Our baby girl carried a little sign board that said: Daddy, wait till you see mommy. This was so special.
3. My bouquet & flower crown including decor flowers had sentimental meaning from when we were born (birthmonth flowers) to when we fell in love and all our favorite colors (royal blue, turquoise and white)
4. The relaxed vibe and warm-romantic atmosphere over the entire weekend just made us and everyone else feel comfortable. We wanted to create just this as it is exactly who we are as a couple - and this was so very important to us.
5. All our loved ones from near and far...our GUESTS
6. Our entrance into the reception and the lit up sparkles during ourfirst dance. We chose the two songs that make us fall in-love again and again, songs that are both uncommon and unknown to most of our guests :-)
We were fortunate enough yes...We did :-) My husband surprised me with a honeymoon from heaven, in Mauritius.
My look can best be described as vintage bohemian :-)
my hair was natural curls half up with a big flower crown
I went for a natural look with my make-up (I LOVED GETTING MY MAKE UP DONE AND IT WAS MOST DEFINITELY THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY MORNING)