2018 started off with bang! Many of us are either struggling to follow our New Year's resolutions and some of us have totally given up on them. With January 2018 being Veganuary, we decided to share a little love to all of our vegan brides hoping they can have a full on vegan menu!
If you and your hubby-to-be are deciding whether to go vegan or not for your wedding menu, we've got a few tips to sway you in the right direction!
1. Your guests are hungry - which means they'll eat anything!
2. You can show your nearest and dearest how amazing living a vegan life can be.
3. It's a cost saver - you'll be able to spend some of your food budget elsewhere for the wedding.
4. Have a set wedding menu - it will make it much easier on your guests!
5. It will make you as a couple that much more happier on your special day.
Who doesn't love a good cheese station and caprése salad!?
Starters are a must-have and they are easy to create in the vegan world. Take a look at the images below for inspiration!
1. A Buddha Bowl
2. Avocado Strawberry Caprese
3. Assorted Vegetables
4. Beetroot Salad
5. Creamy Avocado Pasta
1. Rice Salads
2. Grilled Vegetable Kabobs
3. Vegan Broccoli and Cheese Soup
4. Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
5. Oh Em Gee Vegetable Burgers
1. Vegan Peppermint Patty Slice
2. 3-Layer Nut-Free Dream Cups
3. Salted Almond Butter Fudge
4. Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes with Salted Buttercream