To ensure all that wedding excitement ends on a high note, we've out together a list of some of our favourite finds for the modern-day carriage that will ensure you begin your first couple of km's as husband and wife together in true-style. Here's our top ten wedding cars:
1. Rolls Royce Phantom: Introducing the cream of the crop- with all modern features and complimented by creative signature design. This is the car to choose for a WOW experience.
2. 1940s Austin Princess: If you are a fan of old school charm then this spacious car is perfect for you.
3. Mercedes S Class: Choosing this glamorous car for a wedding will ensure arriving in style.
4. Bentley Continental: The expense will be astronomical but it will be worth every penny just to sit in it!
5. Rolls Royce Silver Cloud: The cloud is more of classic choice, we see her as the ultimate classy lady.
6. Aston Martin: Iconic brand and one of our favourites- certainly guaranteed to get you to the church in time.
7. Bramwith: The enticing Bramwith is a classic pick for brides and grooms looking for a great travel experience.
8.Mercedes Maybach: It's more than a car and with a car like this, your pre-wedding jitters will be long forgotten as you sit back and soak up all the luxury.
9. Ferrari F430: Need for speed, anyone? It wastes not even a single second to get you to the ailse.
10. The Bo-ho AV Camper: Wanting a different and unique element for your big day? This hippie vehicle is still and will always be one of our favourites! Fun and quirky, just the way we like it.
Take your time choosing your own favourite modern-carriage, a wedding car aids in celebrating an emotional journey and between the bride and her parents, it's almost a last goodbye.
Classic Cats is the leading luxury classic car hiring company in the Western Cape. We specialise in providing high quality chauffeur-driven classic cars for those occasions tha...
Arrive at your wedding relaxed and in style in an elegant and rare chauffeur driven four seater vintage luxury car.
For all occasions: weddings, matric dances, birthdays, baby homecoming, Photoshoots, Filming, airport shuttles, sightseeing tours: Wine-lands, Peninsula, flowers, whale watchin...