We all know that THE DRESS is one of the most significant elements of a big day, however, no bride can give her gorgeous gown justice without the right hidden essentials. Choosing bridal lingerie tends to be a challenging task. While she wants to feel sexy and sensual, a bride also needs to shape, conceal, support and cover in order to compliment her dress best. Purpose and comfort is of the essence when choosing the perfect pair, but no bride has to settle for unattractive underwear. Triumph understands the struggle brides face of finding comfortable, yet stylish underwear and have just launched two brand new ranges, merging innovation, trend and design, to produce an alluring lingerie solution.
Curves by Triumph offers provocative and playful designs that inspire confidence with every turn. These bras are made to lift and shape your babies for your big day! They also work fabulously with strapless gowns and super-plunging necklines. The Curve range includes three items:
1. JUST CURVES INVISIBLE SOLUTION WHU has an extra band that brides can fasten onto the stretch band under the bust for a more dramatic plunge. It features multi-optional straps to adjust according to the style of your dress as well as a safety hook to ensure your straps and secure (no need to wow your guests too that extend)!
2. T-SHIRT BRA 35 WHPD supports a seamless, moulded cup which ensures no stitching or rims are visible through your body-tight dress. It includes two sets of shoulder straps (transparent and self-coloured) as well as a transparent back strap - ideal for open-back gowns.
3. TRENDY CURVES INVISIBLE SOLUTION WHPM features an ultra-deep narrow bridge and padded cups for the perfect showcase for a plunging neckline - especially if you have a pair of dazzling jewels to sparkle up the show!
Second Skin by Triumph underlines Triumph's long-standing commitment to meaningful shapewear innovations. The lightweight fabrics are created to shape your body and deliver a natural slender silhouette beneath your dream dress. The Second Skin items are completely seamless and all ultra-light and thin with various features to shape your problem areas. This range includes:
1. SECOND SKIN CAMI which sculpts and minimises your tummy, waist and lower back area
2. SECOND SKIN BODYDRESS which sculpts and slims your tummy, hip and thigh area
3. SECOND SKIN HIGH-WAIST PANTY which sculpts and minimizes your tummy and hip area
4. SECOND SKIN LONG LEG which sculpts and minimizes your tummy, hip and thigh area
Focus on support: During your ceremony, and especially during your reception when you celebrate and dance, support and comfort are most important.
Create a smooth silhouette: Look for seamless bras, especially if you have a gown made of lightweight fabric.
Mind your neckline: Choose the appropriate bra for the desired neckline. Work with your designer to find the bra that compliments the neckline.
Consider a multi-way bra: If you buy your bridal bra before your gown, look for a convertible bra with adjustable straps. Multi-way bras may convert into halters, backless, t-shaped, and more.
Stick with white or nude for the ceremony: Match the colour of your bra to the colour of your skin or the colour of the dress.
No matter your body shape or wedding dress style, Triumph will ensure that you look spectacular and feel sensual without sacrificing your comfort. Both Triumph Curves and Second Skin ranges are available from R169.95 at selected Edgars, Foschini and Stuttafords stores. For more information visit the Triumph website or follow Triumph on Facebook and Twitter.