We’re well aware that planning a wedding or an event comes with picking a colour scheme, theme or trend and incorporating your personal style into your special day! There are a few things you are going to have to spend the big bucks on, that make it worthwhile- making sure the venue really encapsulates what you had in mind is one of those 'things'.
When it comes to decorative lighting, furniture, décor, flowers and draping- we have just the guys who’ll turn any vision of yours into a reality!
Call on these guys for anything to do with event planning and décor hiring! This husband and wife duo certainly have a passion for creating beautiful and memorable events for their clients and have been around since 2013.
The team will take care of almost everything you could think of: venue-sourcing, wedding planning, styling, hiring, lighting elements, furniture or even wedding co-ordination, they have a solution for you.
We have first-hand knowledge of how they take all the hassle off your hands when planning and executing a special event. Authentic Planning was responsible for the amazing decorative lighting, cocktail furniture and décor at our Bride of the Year event, which took place on the 2nd of June at The Cooperage Event Space situated on Anura Vineyards in Stellenbosch. Their décor and lighting complimented the venue amazingly!
Rustic, shabby chic, vintage or organic wedding bouquets. Wedding bouquets that will inspire and delight you? To-Nett’s has it all!
Offering a service that coincides with the last sentence of their slogan- “We plan to perfection and deliver with passion”. The fabulous team at To-Nett's will make sure you live your dream wedding with their outstanding service, large variety of products and experience.
Whether you’re unsure about your creative ideas. To-Nett’s will add the finishing touch to your wedding day that will leave you in awe. From greenery, peonies, anemonies, delicious monsters and roses to so much more!
The friendly team at To-Nett’s made sure all the florals and draping at our annual Bride of the Year event looked amazing. These guys will definitely go the extra mile for their clients without hesitation.
They specialise in:
- Flowers for Wedding and Functions, Ceremony & Reception Flowers, Flowers for Wedding Parties, Modern Arrangements.
- Decor for Weddings and Functions- Themes, Draping, Stages, Lighting, Dance Floors.
- Hiring for Wedding and Functions - Chairs, Table Linen, Glassware, Silverware, Furniture.
- Floristries Supplies -Cellophane, Tissue Paper, Flower Spray, Oasis Products, Flower Bowls.
- Accessories and Gifts - Ribbon, Teddy's, Serviettes, Beads... the list is endless.
- Whole sale flowers - A Large Varity Fresh Flowers Daily.
- Flower Arrangements - Anniversary, Birthdays, New Baby, Funerals.
- Gift Packs - Fruit Baskets, Birthday Baskets, Baby Basket, Chocolate Basket.
- Candles - Hire and To Sell
We'd like to thank both of these dynamic and passionate event planning companies who helped make Bride of the Year 2017 a massive success!