On the 19th November 2016, my (now) husband and I vowed to spend the rest of our lives together in the presence of GOD, our families and our loved ones. This was the culmination of a process that began on the 9th January 2016 when our families met for lobola negotiations, followed by a traditional celebration at my family's home (uMembeso) on Heritage Day in 2016, and then a traditional wedding (uMabo) at my husband's family's home on the 20th of November. Our love story began long before that though...
My husband and I first crossed paths in 2012; this was for a short time though. We met again during May 2014 and this time we didn't leave things to chance!! Our journey to the altar was one full of joy, laughter, tears (of joy ;-) and mutual respect. And it is this, and much, much more, is what we look forward to as we embark on this new journey in our lives...
Our hearts are filled with gratitude for the following suppliers who made our wedding celebrations a great success that will forever be etched in our hearts:
1) Venue: The Zunguness in the KZN Midlands
2) Event planning and décor: Meletlo Celebrations
3) Décor rentals: Langa Events and Solutions
4) Catering: Through the Grapevine
5) Cake: Nicole's Signature Cakes (Ballito)
6) Photography: Dear Chloe
7) Videography: Dane Forman
8) Invites and all stationery: Trendy Settings Wedding Décor & Styling
9) Men's suits: TailorMe SA
10) Bridesmaids dresses: KMD Designs
11) Traditional outfits: Rich Factory