I married my high school sweetheart, and best friend on 26 September 2015, a relationship 10 years in the making! It was an absolutely magical day, filled with so much love and happiness. Guests traveled from far and near to share our special day with us, something we couldn't believe. I'd like to say we were as cool as cucumbers...but that's not taking into account the weather! A brilliant 33 degrees welcomed us into our new lives...
Our day started off separately, with Michael and his groomsmen going to Newtown for a gutsy photoshoot...cards, whiskey and cigars (what more could you ask for?), while I was pampered at home, with my mom and bridesmaids helping me with all things bridal!
We were exactly on time for our church ceremony to begin...completely uncharacteristic for us Greeks, but I guess you could say it's 'cause we couldn't wait for the new chapter of our lives to begin!
Our photoshoot was out of this world (as you'll see in the pics I've uploaded), completely capturing the essence of the day. We danced the night away to traditional Greek music, and of course how could we forget the latest and hottest tunes, with the lights being turned off at 3am... that didn't stop the party, however, as guests continued to dance and enjoy until much later (no questions where the music came from...)
We had an absolute blast, and the perfect beginning to our beautiful life together! We have memories that will be cherished forever, and that's all we could have hoped for! <3 <3
A few thank you's I'd like to share:
* My dress designers Zita & Claudia Contente from Zita Contente Couture: thank you for the most exquisite wedding dress!
* Our photographers Niki Nichas from Moments in Time by Niki Nichas and Nic Voutsas: you captured every single moment with such perfection, thank you!
* Our videographer Gina Zachariou from Gina V Productions: thank you for being so creative and for capturing all our shenanigans perfectly!
* Our DJ Alex Kotsis from LXK Productions: you definitely brought the house down with your awesome tunes, thanks for the best night ever!
* Koos from Event Inspirations: thank you to you and your team for making our fairytale come to life. You understood exactly what we wanted, and we couldn't have asked for more.
* Avianto: thank you for everything, the food was amazing; the venue was outstanding.