I met my husband two-years ago. I was a sales consultant and did a lot of house demonstrations for a product I sold. One day I was scheduled to do a demonstration at the Mabuza household and on that day that’s when I met an extraordinary man whom I call my husband today. We dated for a year and after a year of dating he proposed to me.
My wedding day was the most treasurable day of my life. Although it was raining heavily, I did not allow that to bother me since rain symbolizes blessings. Originally the ceremony was supposed to be a garden ceremony that was not possible because of the rain. Nevertheless the ceremony was still held outdoors under a lovely patio at the venue.
All in all I planned for my special day from the beginning to the end. From the caterer to the detailed flower arrangements as well as picking the best venue that was ideal for my perfect day.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank my remarkable sisters as well as my nieces and nephews for their love and tremendous support. Without them I don’t think that my special day would have been possible. They ensured that I wasn't stressed on my wedding day and managed to resolve a crisis when it came about. There were so many family and friends that were so willing to lend a hand. A big thank you to my guests they showed up despite of the weather.
I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Ayanda, my make-up artist.
Our vows were so special and we each spoke from our hearts. I thank God for blessing me with Hendrick. He is a loving husband. We are both excited and looking forward to a brighter future together.
We would like to give special thanks to:
• Pastor Moloi - Marriage Officer
• Johan from Ultimate Glamour (Pty) Ltd for the amazing photos
• Mbali Dube for ensuring all of our attires are matching perfectly and we look beautiful
• Mbongeni Ziqubu for paying for my cake
• Busisiwe Mahlangu you were God sent
• My entourage for the support and patience.
• Zukiswa Ngubane for all her assistance
• Unique Innovations for the thank you gifts
• Samantha from Wedding Perfect for my beautiful gown
• Sello Maleka for everything you took care of
• My sisters (Nesta, Phindile and Nomthandazo) my day would not have been a success without your help
• Fikile Nkosi for catering