Your marriage vow to last a life time is my wish and prayer for you as a couple. It is my aim to experience just that from our first contact right through to a life long association and friendship.
I as a servant minister are always inclined to further peoples well-being. Therefor you will experience my dedication to fulfill your wishes and plans with love and attention to detail.
Know that you are welcome to contact me – I am at your service!
- Conducting a Non-Denominational / Civil wedding in English or Afrikaans all over the Western Cape at the venue chosen by the Bride and Groom
- A formal traditional wedding in a Church
- An informal modern wedding in compliance with relevant requirements
- Meeting with the bridal couple before the wedding to discuss the various aspects of their special wedding day
- Designing a personal marriage vow
- Offering pre marriage counseling and an after care package*
- Your marriage certificate after signing the Marriage Register
- Personal delivery and registration of your documentation at the Department of Home Affairs
- Providing legal advice with the registration of your marriage in South Africa as well as abroad for non- South African nationals
- Assisting and cooperating with your wedding planner to make your special day perfect
- Traveling to your venue and being available for any last minute requests
* I am an experienced counselor with a fresh approach forever growing relationships.
I, Reverend Willie Viljoen, hereby declare that I am duly appointed and accredited by the Department of Home Affairs as a wedding officer.