For a future bride, the idea of planning her own wedding can feel like a daunting task. After the euphoria of the engagement wears off and reality settles in, you suddenly realize how much time is involved. Couples are faced with decisions about everything from wording the invitation correctly to planning their honeymoon, and simple questions like: How much should we spend? Where is the best venue? What do we give our guests to eat? Which suppliers do we choose to make sure that our dream day is everything we hoped it would be? These worries and more mount as quickly as the escalating cost of the wedding.
Gone are the days when a wedding planner was a luxury only the rich and famous could afford. Today a designer is an essential element to any well-planned wedding – no matter who you are.
We offer full coordination, on the day coordination and assistance with set items.
Some of the services that we can offer you include:
- Assisting with styling and designing of décor
- Full assistance with furniture needed for the day
- Altars with draping
- Tenting / Marquee's / Stretch Tents
- Source, negotiate with and book suitable suppliers including: (most of which we would have)
- Assist with stationery
- Set up and manage your wedding budget (within your set limits)
- Draw up the Order of Events for the day
- Instruct attendants about their duties
- Assist your bridesmaids with your hens night plans
We have managed many private and exclusive affairs all around South Africa, from the elegant to the unbelievable. LA Weddings ensure that each event is individually designed with both creative flair and meticulous attention to detail. We work within your event budget ensuring that we get the best value for every client.