HOW TO ENTER THE SA WEDDINGS BRIDE OF THE YEAR COMPETITIONBack to SA Weddings Home
- Register on www.saweddings.co.za – you can do this by clicking on the "Register" link at the top of the website – Please complete all fields
- Click Submit
- Your account is now active and you may log in with your email address and password.
- You will be asked to enter your wedding date the first time that you log in.
- To set up your Bride of the Year profile, click "My Profile" at the top of the page. From this page you can add your profile picture as well as your wedding photographs – these will be the photographs displayed on your Bride of the year entry profile.
Steps to load your photos
- a. Go to your profile page
b. Scroll down to My Wedding Gallery
c. Click on the Browse button and you will be directed to your folders where you have saved your photos on your computer.
d. Make sure your photos are no bigger than 300KB.
e. You will only be able to load one photo at a time.
f. Go to your gallery photos and click on the photo you would like to make your profile photo.
g. Click on the text 'make profile photo' at the bottom of the photo
h. Your Profile is now complete
How to vote:
Voting for the Bride of the Year competition will be done via SMS.
TO VOTE: Browse to your favourite bride's profile page. To the right of the bride's name will be instructions on how to send your vote! (sms charge: R5.00 per sms)
We advise that voters send their votes from within South Africa as there is no guarantee on the delivery of international votes.